Thursday, October 22, 2009

Word Search and Coffee Update

Lucy and Ava, you will appreciate this one.... my Hebrew teacher brought me a word search puzzle!! How hard do you think it is to complete this?? AND she didn't tell what words I was looking for. So, first I had to think of a word I recently learned, think of how to spell it and then try to find it -- left to right, right to left, vertical to horizontal, diagonal etc.... So hard. So far, I found 18 of the 20. I will keep at it, tomorrow is my next lesson!

Today, back to the University for a different type of learning. Critical analysis of Art: Formalistic, Contextual and Post-Modern (inclusive)- Comment if you would like more details!

And by the way -- I finally found a cafe that would grind for me. That's a good thing!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Sayles said...

brings back awful memories of Hebrew school... but the cafe sounds kinda fun.

Anne said...

No, I must disagree! It is so much more fun than Hebrew school was...
and, get this, when I showed her the finished word search and said I couldn't find the last two words -- it turns out only one more was in the puzzle -- she had made mistake!! So I really did very well.

Today I started to learn how to conjugate verbs... that is not so easy!!!

Paula said...

Your Hebrew teacher is so creative -- learning the language sounds like fun!

Anne said...

It is fun... but I do wish I had more of an aptitude for languages... I have always struggled with languages.

Anne said...

Off to another lesson now!