Thursday, October 15, 2009

Grapefruit, Lemon and Pomegranate trees planted on the roof




We had dinner on the roof!! Potted fruit trees border the large dining space. We had unobstructed views of the Yaffo night sky. There was a cool refreshing breeze as we dined on roasted vegetables, fish, salad and as you can see, wine. The neighborhood is quiet at night but bustling during the day. I am planning to return on Sunday to visit PHR again (just across the street from the Kaminski's) and then I will visit the local flea market. Very, very cool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, thank you for taking me along on your journey through your beautiful blog! You are so creative.
I had never really thought about how pomegranates grew... they look so funny hanging on trees, almost like someone tied them on, amazing.
I'm glad to see that the juice fast was short lived (or was that a juicy plump worm on a hook for me to respond to?). I'm excited that you found some good friends to feed you some healthy protein and what looks like an incredible meal.
Looking forward to hearing more....

Anne said...

Pamela-- I apologize for not seeing this post earlier... somehow it got lost in all the stuff in my inbox i guess....

Thanks for writing and for following along --

yes, juice fast very short lived... not even a nano-second!