Saturday, December 19, 2009

Some very special places in Delhi!




I spent the day following the advice from 36 hours in Delhi from the New York Times. I have never been disappointed when taking part in the suggestions. Many of these places were new to me. Even though I have been a frequent traveler to Delhi -- I was mostly tied up with business meetings and only had an hour here and there to see the city. As I have plenty of time on this trip... I took the 36 hr itinerary and had the luxury of stretching things out a bit.

Here your see the Lodhi Gardens and the pool at the Park Hotel. This hotel is great to come for a drink after a long day of site-seeing. It is ultra modern -- and the view, quite calming. My hotel's pool is under renovation -- so I was lucky to discover this place -- just a 5 minute walk away.

No comments: