Monday, December 28, 2009

Everything is winding down....Back home tomorrow!

Well, these last days have been a series of lasts... last class at the university, last yoga class with Anat and Adi, last Hebrew class with Tali, last Israeli breakfast at my favorite neighborhood cafe, coffee with yoga-mates etc.

The past three months have been a wonderful experience. It's hard for me think back to the days before I left New York and remember how I felt -- but as I do, I recall that I was a bit nervous and apprehensive about this project.

I am really looking forward to seeing and hanging with my NY blog followers when I get back. I will miss my many new friends from here -- but I know for sure -- I will be back!!

And of course, to all those who made me feel so at home here in this complicated and beautiful country -- I thank you from the bottom of my heart. This experience opened my eyes and my heart.

Toda Raba. L'hetraot!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Sayles said...

Well I had fun! Time sure flew, I can't believe its been 3 months! It was like traveling along with you. Have a great and safe trip back home.

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...