Thursday, December 24, 2009

Back in Tel Aviv -- Very Happy to be HOME!


I arrived back at Melchett, 20 at 6:30pm last evening -- it took quite a long time to get home. The layover in Amman was about 6 hours. I probably could have walked from Amman to Tel Aviv in the time I was waiting -- but I was very tired from the night flight. Returning to Tel Aviv was like coming back to modern civilization. Seeing the "white city" from the plane, the cars moving quickly on clean organized highways-- was a bit different than the organized chaos of the streets of Delhi.

I took a pic from the plane window of the Jordan landscape and I attach it here.

I am winding down my stay here -- these last 3 months have been just terrific. Today is my last class at the University -- and I only have one more yoga class left on my card. All signs that it is almost time to return to NY

See you all soon!

No comments: